Wednesday 29 October 2008

Take a B.R.E.A.K!

Omgosh! Thanks butt!
I havent watch those monologue yet cause last week's kns youtube didnt allow me to ; dunoo why no sound? Chey, suay youtube.
But now i can XDDDDDDD so syiokkkkkkkkkkkkk
I downloaded FT Island Colorful Sensiblity Part 2 album! share you when u online xp
hohooos~

Ehh hmn, why im here? im suppose revising my economic paper for tomorrow's test now.
Im hook up with Ft monologue because of YOU butt! you intend to make my butt stick with my com's chair now!
Good job! I LUB YOU BUTT ahhahaa
shhh.. butt dont tell anyone :X
I will shoo back to revise later ( letme goyang kaki 1st)

WARNING : Keep revise will made head explodes!
As we know, it take 15 trees to produce the amount of paper used in 1 exam. Join us in preventing the main cause of harming trees.
SAY NO TO EXAM. TAK NAK!

I think i should back to my revise mood now! or else i cant describe how my horrible face will look alike when i first flip my exam paper tomorrow!
Oh well, let me cast some spell

Laa dies economiess, bussinestudiess, geografiecs, generalstudiess, muetiess wickedness examies BEGONE!

ngek ngek ngek evil face :S
kkays, jahh!


p/s : Ft's monologue does not harm shanz at all !

butt-in-action today: Shanz

No comments: