Thursday 13 November 2008

Tamagotchi!!

IM BACKKKKKK!!


Pheww~ i finally finish my final exam xD! Actually my exam end on last week, sorry butt -_- i was VERY VEry Very lazy to update :X dont kill me pls, you didnt update it too right? :P
Anyway, i get to know my butt's lappy was spoil. butt you're so ganas! No choice, she have to sneak to library to blog sigh... Hope my butt's lappy will be okay and fix it A.S.A.P! because YOU, butt HAVE TO UPDATE OUR BLOGGGGGGGG OKAY??? EH Hmnn.



Okay. back to the blog tittle, and YES it is tamagotchi main character! This boring holiday remind me those tamagotchi stuff T.T Sighh, My butt and i want it so badly since last 2-3years ago and i still havent own a tamagotchi yet :( Gosh! i love it since the very first version and now the version come to V5 !
I REALLY WANNA BANG MY HEAD STRAIGHT TO WALL!!!!!
okay CALM DOWN..... take a looks on the below picture :) phew, my lovely head almost crack



Doesn't the characters looks cute ♥_♥ ? Its has more than 50 other characters beside above ones. I personally like mametchi more. YES, the yellow creature! hahaa the name really weird
He looks blurrr everytime. How bout you butt? Have you own it already? BUTTTTTTT buy me one plss T.T
my birthday is around the corner, 7months frm now~ ngekk



Ahh, i think should buy myself a tamagotchi very soon!
gotta jyjy save up $$



butt-in-action today: Shanz

No comments: