Sunday 5 October 2008

Blah..Blah..Blah

Hulloooooooooo everyone! Have a good day? I was so dreading getting out of bed and ended up waking up so late!Oh well,we always take the opportunity to spend more time in the bed on sunday, don't we?It's nothing wrong getting up late on Sunday!! hehe.





*Ahemm*





I suppose my friends will feel so angry with me since I have got time to come up and blog here but always ranting about how busy I am; could not update my stepstep's blog,not even reply a single comment in the chatbox! :b





ngek.





It is fair enough. This blog is still very new and needs some update! Agree butt? I am sure my butt agree with me! Nene.





As you can see, our butty blog is still 'under construction'.Yesh butt! We'll try to complete it as soon as we can! We've been trying to find a very chio template to suit us blog.It's a very difficult task, you know, we both are super choosy one lor. It's not totally impossible to find a right one though. We just need some time! Ahhh........................... x.X





Butt, have you eaten dinner yet? I AM STARVING NOW!!! =( I am still thinking what to get for lunch. I don't suppose my butt will come up and blog today cause she's got school tomorrow! Never mind, I'll forgive her :b see how good I am??





noi~noi~





Okay. I think I shall eat some garlic bread and pasta! YUM YUM!

Have a nice day butt and whoever you are! =)



Chiao!



side note: Oh no! I can't believe it! It's our 3rd post in our new bloggy!-Yay!



Highlight: My silly face!
(my butt will go faint when she saw this)

Nene~









Butt-in-action today: StepStep

No comments: