Monday 27 October 2008

♥Star Monologue- JongHoon & Honggi♥

hey people!!

As what I'd promised my butt,I will put in effort to keep our bloggy ALIVE.

So . . .
There you go, JongHoon and Honggi 's Monologue!!! OMFG OMFG!!

They are ENGLISH SUBTITLED! How nice?!?!






I know I shouldn't have posted them today. My butt is still striving hard for her exams!! I feel bad:( But.. but.. but... Ahhhh. DON'T CARE!! Who said that their monologue would do harm to her?! Honggi's monologue might even help to boost her enery level!! She probably would do even better in her exams lor! Who knows? Ngek.

side note: My butt might has seen these videos before hand- I am not sure:S I hope she hasn't!! you know, she never ever failed to keep her eyes on F.T Island. Never.

I was very excited after finished watching their Heaven Part 1 and 2 mv(thank you to butt for sharing the links!) then, kanasai ,I found their monolouge!!! thank god!! you treat me way too good T___T I should pray more from now on. Amen Amen Amen. Alleluya~~

Oh well.

Click on their photo and you will be sent straight to youtube.com

Enjoy!!!
Click!!!

Click!!!

Chai seng giop ta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x)

means: HANDSOME!

Stay tuned!!!

Jahhh x)

butt-in-action today: StepStep


No comments: