Friday 10 October 2008

YAY- IT'S FRIDAY! :)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)


Finally,come to the end of friday! Wahoo! I LOVE WEEKENDS BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TO GO COLLEGE AND CAN SLEEP AS MUCH AS I CAN :) la~la~la


Oh well.

I've had a hectic and boring week in college. I hardly get enough sleep and my panda eyes are getting worse=( help me buttt



I felt boring because I'd been missing my old good life-gossiping with me zhimuis whenever we feel *mouth itchy* and watch a dvd/tawainese series/watever in karyn's cosy little room almost every weekend! Aww...... =( I MISS YOU ZHIMUISSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!


The only best damn thing that happened in this week i think was it was my Zhimui's (QingQing) 18th birthday on 08-10-2008. Yay! We're all OLD now!!! Ngek.


I can't believe it. The youngest, perhaps the last one, in the clique has turned 18! Poor me, I missed the opportunity to celebrate Qing's birthday! =( HAPPY BIRTHDAY QINGGGGGGGGGG! I LOVE THIS ZHI MUI SO MUCH I WANT TO GIVE HER BIG KISSES AND HUGSSS ~ Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Anyway, my butt will puke right in front of me if i do give her flying kisses and hugs so I decide to give her a SUPER BUTT HI 5555555 instead! Yay butt!







Hmm.. I was wondering if I should upload a photo but I am not sure if it's alright for me to do so but I really really want to upload it so I can show you all how much I love the photo so I've decided to upload it instead!! lol :b



OKAY. READY?



1



-



-



-



-



-



2 . . . . . .









-







-









333333333!









TA-DAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa! waahahahhahahhhahahahha!

OMGGGGOSHHH! I love this photo sooooooooo MUCH probably the best photo I've ever seen in my entire life! I got it from karyn's blog. I laughed so hard until my stomach pratically turn up side down! Seriously!

THUMBSSS UPPPPP!!

Side note: Put some comments under this post if you love it too! Hehe :)


Oh ya butt! I haven't received the *video* yet =( I can't wait anymore!!! I am so gonna see it!!
ONLINE ARRR BUTTT! ! ! :(

Should you just post it up in our butty blog? x.X

Alright! I am starving now I should cook some noodles for tea!

Jahhhhhh x)

Butt-in-action today : StepStep

3 comments:

WE ARE BUTTY said...

I'm the very first one to leave a comment under this post! I LOVE THAT PIC!!!! :)THAT'S COOL!

JunJun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JunJun said...

yeahh.. im the late 2nd one to drop comment here... i like tis pic too.. but hor if im inside the pic tat will be more gud!! wakaka...

miss u, stepstep de junjun